my boys

my boys

Monday, June 9, 2014

See you later ....

I had my last day of work this week (which doesn't even seem real). Thursday was so sad saying goodbye, well see you later, to my coworkers/friends. Have you ever had those coworkers that turn into family. That you group text everyday, whether or not you are working. Well these girls are it. I love them, and I'm so sad not to get to spend 3 days a week with them. plus Chelse'!
So after working Thursday I woke up at at day break, well actually like 4 am, and packed up the car. We headed to see Matt, by way of Disney.

In May and June Disney transforms Hollywood Studios into Star Wars Weekend. My boys are in a huge Star Wars phase, so we just HAD to go. They had a blast. Warning though, if you are planning on going to the Jedi training, you must sign up first thing in the morning. Sign ups are done somewhere else in the park. The boys were super disappointed we missed out on that one. :/


We read about the cupcakes before going, and just had to try them.

After a long day at Disney we continued down to Matt.  On Sunday we took the boys on a bike ride in a nearby park. It was BEAUTIFUL!

















Oh and the TV went out on the first night. Which isn't terrible, because we honestly don't watch a lot of television, but I am really missing the news in the morning, while I drink my coffee. Heading back to Georgia for a couple days later this week and will fix the TV problem then. 

As I am sad to say goodbye to this "Normal" life, I am so excited to see what is ahead. If this weekend is a glimpse of what is to come, its going to be amazing. While I realize there well be hard days, the great days will make it worth it. At the end of the day, this makes it all worth it.....
We all sat down around the Picnic table for dinner. It's really the simple things...


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting out of the rat race :)

    ReplyDelete