my boys

my boys

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Go BIG or Go Home

When planning this "adventure" I begged Matt to find a job out west.  I really wanted to go see the west side of the country and show the boys everything it had to offer.  I even said multiple times to my friends that I wanted to sit our camper beside the Rocky Mountains.  Well, ask and you shall receive. Matt got a call for a job in Wyoming, just a few hours north of Denver. So we packed up and headed west, by way of North Carolina (to see his family).

My Mother in Law's house is the best. Its like a child's playground, and we always have the best time there.




The boys had never slept in a tent (outside), so we put up the tent for a cousin camp out. Not everyone made it, but I slept amazing squished between two sweet 5 year olds.















My Father in Law is from Brasil, so you can guess who everyone is rooting for in the World Cup. My boys have been cheering "Brasil, Brasil, Brasil!!!" for days. 



 We also celebrated Matthew's 10th Birthday while there. Honestly Can't believe we have a 10 year old. Time is completely flying by.

 After a couple of days in N.C we headed off. Our first stop was in Kentucky for the night.

To Be Continued....


2 comments:

  1. I love it! Hurry up I can't wait for the rest of the story! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to have an amazing year!! Keep posting & taking lots of pics!! You should make a photo book out of your blogs & pics to save for your boys when they are grown.... this will be an awesome family adventure that most people don't get the opportunity to do until they retire... kudos to you for taking advantage of the opportunity of enjoying this while the boys are still young & you can all enjoy it together!!
    From Tiffany Wood

    ReplyDelete