my boys

my boys

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Our First week.....

So I've spent this first week trying to stay busy, finding things to do.

Swimming lessons were a big hit at the indoor swimming pool. The boys loved it, and I loved not having to lather sunscreen on them every 2 seconds. (I have extreme whiteys).



We also went and toured the old state penitentiary.  Honestly that was pretty creepy.


The Wyoming Frontier Prison (pic from their website) http://wyomingfrontierprison.org




Ok and this is crazy, but there are deer EVERYWHERE. Like, walking through town, and in yards, all day long. Me and the boys stopped when we saw this mama deer nursing two babies, in someones driveway. 






I may have blurted out, "wow look at those babies breastfeeding" when I saw them.( Labor and Delivery nurse in me)  And then heard the boys repeat to Matt later. Not sure if deer call it "breastfeeding." Whoopsie, that just sounds weird. 

These people around here don't bat and eye at these deer, and the deer don't mind the people either. We saw a man hand feeding one in a park. But us South Georgia people keep stopping dead in our tracks and taking pics and watching them. Def showing everyone we are out-of-towners. 





No comments:

Post a Comment