my boys

my boys

Monday, August 18, 2014

Carbon County Fair

I don't think we have ever been to a legit fair. This little town we are in has their own. The Carbon County Fair and Rodeo was going on all week.

The boys got to pet and see up close a bunch of different animals. My pics are blurry I think because they were moving so fast.









We went back one night for the Rodeo, which was so much fun. The boys and I had never been to one before so it was quite the experience. 




After seeing the Rodeo and "real cowboys" the boys have really gotten into this "Wyoming style". They insisted on getting boots. When returning one day for "kids day" they jumped out of the van and started rubbing dirt and rocks all over their clothes.... When asked why, "because that is how the cowboys looked, all dirty!" boys......

Later in the week we went back for the demolition derby. Again we enjoyed it, although not sure if it was the time of day or what, but Trenton sitting still was quite the challenge.










The boys were beyond thrilled to take some pics together as we left.





No comments:

Post a Comment